Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Why THIS course?

The reason I'm taking this class is because of two reasons. First is that it is required, and second because I do like science to an extent. I love to learn about space, and the elements of objects. However I can get bored easily. If I'm being given a straight lecture about science without any hands on activities, I lose interest quickly. My expectation for this class is to have fun. Hopefully I'll do this by participating in group activities. That is usually how I work best. I'm the kind of person that has many ideas to contribute, and I work really well with others.

Thanks for reading,
Marissa Anne Gonzales.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your post! You are definitely in the right class! We do all of things that support your learning.

    I look forward to a great semester

    Matt

    ReplyDelete