Thursday, February 16, 2012

♫Creativity♫

  • My definition of creativity is the imagination of someone's mind flowing out into reality.  I think creativity is important because without it, there would be nothing in the universe. Everything is created or is presented as creativity. Also because I want to become a elementary teacher, so without creativity there would be no fun. I believe I was most creative very recently when I wrote a play. I just finished writing it, although it took me a year to finish it. I was so excited to write it, it was something I did almost every day. I planned to have it produced at my old high school, but just today, they decided I couldn't do that. So now the creative process has ended. Even now, it still was my most creative time. We can keep being creative by producing creativity every day. We should think of new ideas, learn new things, and make them into a physical contribution to the world. I know plenty of creative people. As I said earlier, everything can be creative. It doesn't just have to be art. It can be math, or engineering, or even weddings. So the people I know that are creative are my friends who have engineer and math majors, and my aunts that have gotten married planned their weddings. They're like any other normal people. They have normal lives, normal jobs, normal minds. They just happen to think differently.
  • 1 comment:

    1. This is fine - meets expectations. You failed to mention the connection (if any) between creativity and AMI.

      Thanks

      Matt

      ReplyDelete